Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Puppies!!!

The puppies just turned 3 weeks old today! I love them oh so much. they smell like puppy poo, but just the same. i need to start deworming them this week.
Speaking of worms i have to kill one of the gross cats because it has worms...sssoooooooo gross i hate gross cats.

As of 8pm last night all of Josie's pups are spoken for.
Below is the list of people who will be enjoy 12 or so years of Eddy and Josie Play-Doh. I still haven't find out from everyone what sex of puppy they would prefer, but as of now it we may have a perfect split. Also, if anyone knows the and doesn't approve of one of the owners let me know and I will reject there inquiry.

1. Tom (Ann's Bro) Female Pup
2. Vig (lady I work with) Female Pup
3. Uncle Mark (My Uncle Mark)
4. Mike (Ann's Bro's Lover) Female Pup
5. Olivia (Ann's Mom's Friend's Daughter)
6. Michelle or Lissy (Cousins)
7. Sam Clarke (Guy I work with) Doesn't Care
8. Cousin

The Female pups are in the Blaze Orange collars and the Males in the Camo.

This List is subject to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment