Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Hate Gross Cats

I hate Gross Cats.Quick story about how gross some cats are. First off let me defend myself by saying that I like cats, i really do, but cool cats, cats that are just chill and lay around the inside of house all day and go out for an occasional hunt. Good example is my bro's cat Spanky, also my cousin Curt's cat the late Cuddles. These were cool cats. There are also gross cats, like the cats that hang around my house on the porch. These cats do nothing, they don't hunt they don't cuddle, they're not chill, they just suck. There are i believe 4 of these gross cats that loiter around the porch. All they do is sit out there and wait for you to open the door and feed them, they are worthless and gross, they act like poor people. And i know, oh Trav you should have got them fixed or should have played with them or whatever. NO for one these are gross cats that came from a SLUT cat. Layla, the stupid slut just gets pregnant every time she cycles and drops the kittens off at the back stoop and then just abandons them. Layla is my sister Nicol es cat, so any kind of pity for this kitties should come from her. Because i have absolutely none after this mornings happenings. I will Try and make it short and to the point.
Let me start with "what.... the hell is that?, oh my God", that is what i said when this happened. So i just went about my morning like always, got up, took a shower, got dressed, went down stairs to check on the pups and then went to the kitchen to get some OJ. Then i went to the kitchen door disgusted already because i could see the Gross Cats begging for food, I looked down "stupid cats", and then notice on the porch some blood and then there they were on the rug........ two premature baby cat fetuses!!! "what....the hell is that? oh my God". it was sick to say the least.
Two tiny little red fetuses lay there dead because there Gross Cat mother is worthless. I didn't want to touch them and i didn't want my mom to find them laying there, so my plan was to take advantage of the stupidity of the cats. my plan was to simple opened the door pretended to through out some food where the fetuses lay and have the cats eat them. Well worked like a charm. I hate Gross Cats.

7 comments:

  1. So the big, gross cats ate the fetuses (or is it Feti?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat cannibalism...that is fucking gross dude. Golf club?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is f'ng disgusting.. you should have gross cat fights and video tape them

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh so I decide to check out your blog, I won't be coming back...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahah come on Jul these things need to be told.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha...I agree with Julie. But then again, I'm intrigued. So ill probably be back. I showed Nathan and we both had a laugh. (not over the gross cats, but over just about everything else)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this makes me hungry. hahahaha

    i needed to edit this to point out that my "word verification" of the day to post this was...

    BUTTRAP. k bye.

    ReplyDelete