Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More Rasberries for Ev

So I planted some Rasberry this morning in my dads back garden beside the blackberry bush. I know how my nephew Ev loves his berries. Thing is as soon as I finished putting them in the ground. I said a little prayer over them. Nothing fancy just asked God to nourish the soil for hope they will bring joy. Just as I finished my dads dog Josie come over and sat right on one of them almost breaking it off and completely crushing any chances of growing. I can laugh about it now. Not sure what to make of the happenings in the garden today, but I look forward to enjoying some Rasberries soon.

If you are intersted in getting some Rasberry plants for your enjoyment go to this website they are pretty cheap and simple to plant. PLENTY OF PLANTS

No comments:

Post a Comment